E46 Auto Trans mod

Back in the day, I would put a "shift kit" in my GM automatic transmissions. Different springs and such in the valve body would quicken and firm the shifts. I'd like to do the same thing on my 2001 E46 330ci auto trans. The shifts are dreadful, though working properly as far as I can tell. Does such a kit exist? TIA

Reply to
Planar1

Can't answer your question, but it would be more complicated due to the ECU control.

In the UK, one of the BMW tuners certainly offered modified changes for a ZF box.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)