'94 Convertable needs rear window

I bought a very nice '94 325iC, the roof is factory original as is the rear window. The window is starting to break where it folds. What are good sources for new rear windows? What sort of prices will I expect to find?

Jeff Strickland wrote:

If it's the zip in window - BMW about $300, ebay about $125. If it's not the zip-in, you're fooked (tech-term) 'cause a convertible top guy will have to replace it.