'99 Z3 Seatbelt Holder Replacement

Hi all,
I have a '99 Z3 with two plastic, busted, seatbelt holders (the shoulder ones connected to the outside, upper part of the seat sides). Glue/tape/etc. didn't work and I'm tired of fishing them out of
wherever they have fallen to each time.
I was wondering what was involved with replacing them? I haven't ventured to try and take (pull/saw) them off as they seem to be a single, molded unit and I don't want to rip the seat. Are they? Do they disassemble? Any tips on replacement without going to an upholstery shop?
Thanks much, Greg
SLGreg wrote:

The shoulder harness guides are connected to the metal frame of the seat back. I believe you'll have to take the plastic cap off the back of the seat so you can get to the connectors. To see what you're getting into go to www.realoem.com and input your car information. Then go to SEATS and you can see some detail on how they attach to the seat frame. You'll need the production date of your car and you can find that on the jamb of the driver's door on the tag that has the bar code. Look at the upper right hand corner for the month and year of production.
RJD

Thank you, RJD. The exploded view of the seat told me just what I needed to know. Taking the back cap off will expose it and should answer all my questions. Thanks again, very helpful site.
- greg