A speculation about X5s

Hey All,
Any thoughts on the following? We're going to get a second X5 about a year from now, in July '06. We're looking at a used '02. Does anyone have any
ideas on how much extra the Sport Package is worth vs. a non-sport package model?
Also, is there a reliable source for what packages come with what? We used to use intellichoice, but I've seen some mistakes there.
Thanks in advance. 8^]
Cordially, Rush