BBS whels and tires? What will fit?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I just browsed through 40 plus k of msgs and did not see anything. I just bought a 05 330i and want to change the wheels and tires. I saw
some black BBS wheels on an newer model M3 that were 19" and had 275 30 tires on rear and 245 on front. I am assuming that would be too wide to fit the 330. if so, what it the largest rear and front that will fit on 19" wheel on a 330? Thanks for your time.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Go to tirerack.com and explore - it will tell you the plus sizes.
Floyd