best source for windscreen for 325ci

I'm looking for a windscreen for my 2003 325 ci convertible, other than the dealer's inflated price. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a source. Thank you.

as we could get it anywhere else.
There are numerous companies which install auto glass. Too numerous to mention to be exact. Jim

Well, I don't know whether the convertible windshield is more expensive than the sedan, but mine cost around $375 US just last month; another $143 in labor. Pretty reasonable IMHO. Is it more in the UK (is that where you are?)
FloydR
Floyd Rogers wrote:

there was someone selling one on ebay a little while back. You need to hsop around - for my e38 the first place quoted 600 (~$1000) but another 175 (~$300) including fitting.