BMW Vehicle Security System Remote Control Unit

Would anyone happen to have a key fob remote control unit that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable sum. Maybe a wreck and car is gone but that little key ring remote is still around? One of the
remotes from a recently acquired 95 M3 has a broken case and I am in need of a replacement but am a bit reluctant to pay what I am being quoted at the dealers.
The part No's on mine are: 82 11 1 467 015 and 88 88 1 600 292
strange I know but they look identical. Any assistance would be most appreciated.
Thanks, Bob
I have seen used remotes on e-bay.

action_j wrote:

And new ones that would work, for that matter.
--
-Fred W

Try:
http://www.keylessride.com
They have them for about $50.00, but they need to be programmed.
SO