Remote Control for Avalon Navigation unit - GPS

I'll ask again since it seems I was kind of unclear in my last request. I'm looking for somone who has an Avalon with the Navigation system or GPS. I believe it was the 2003 models, but may also be in others. The remote control is silver and has a flip down door that reveals the number pad for entering the address instead of using the joystick. Does anyone have the remote control for the Avalon? If so, please post here. I have a question for you. thanks.

Reply to
invalid unparseable