car problem bad runnng sorted no sweet as a nut

the main large rubber hose for air intake, underneath was a wierd shaed pipe that had dislodged but didnt look like it, bit of fiddling and its running
sweet
--
please use my email on my homepage www.julianhales.co.uk im phasing out
this email over the next month or so.....

You're welcome ;-)

on my 70's Celicas, things were so simple, if owt was loose you can see it or just wiggle em....ok so what was the thick pipe directly under? i know if i blocked it with my finger it was really bad tick over and stalled.
Before i came accross that as the problem, i backed off for a v large fast roundabout, and the engine stalled, no PS and luckily i had 2 hands firmly gripping...scary