car problem bad runnng sorted no sweet as a nut

the main large rubber hose for air intake, underneath was a wierd shaed pipe that had dislodged but didnt look like it, bit of fiddling and its running sweet

Reply to
Jules

You're welcome ;-)

Reply to
adder1969

on my 70's Celicas, things were so simple, if owt was loose you can see it or just wiggle em....ok so what was the thick pipe directly under? i know if i blocked it with my finger it was really bad tick over and stalled.

Before i came accross that as the problem, i backed off for a v large fast roundabout, and the engine stalled, no PS and luckily i had 2 hands firmly gripping...scary

Reply to
Jules