Cleaning rear window!

I have a 1998 535 and wanted to clean inside the rear window but I cannot reach it very well. Come to that I cannot reach the front screen that well either. How do others manage this task please?
pete
We hire midgets to do it or teach young children.

I'll ask the misses................

Well my strategy is to kneel on the back seat (with a cleaning cloth) and then lean forward pivoting on the part of the body where the spin ends. If you then combine this leaning technique whilst holding your arm out you should be able to clean right to the very back of your windscreen. You can repeat the above with the front screen -just be careful to lean too far into your steering wheel as you may give yourself a nasty bruise.
Take care.
--
Sam

Thanks. I was wondering if there was a special mop or similar to do it with as both my wife and I are disabled and cannot kneel on the back seat and still reach the rear window. I will have to get our son to do it for us. pete

If
can
into
http://www.cproducts.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/p-SD-HWGLSWIZ-12.html?E+scstore+froogle

That looks like a handy tool. Hopefully one day they will be on sale in the UK but in the meantime my son will have to do it;-) pete
We go to the car wash and let the minimum wage workers do it.

Jeff Strickland wrote:

> > > We go to the car wash and let the minimum wage workers do it. > >
Really, Jeff... I would not have expected that sort of "class conscious" snobbery from you.
Besides, I prefer to clean my own windows, wages notwithstanding.
-Fred W

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It turns out the OP is disabled in some manner that might be interferring with his ability to reach the glass.
BTW, I clean my own windows too.
Jeff Strickland wrote:

No problem. I've let slip a few posts in bad taste myself on occasion. Somehow, I knew you weren't that way. ;-)
-Fred W