e38 steering wheel vibration fixed

I have had a vibration in the steering wheel at speeds between 40 and 60 mph in my 740il with about 70K miles. At the suggestion of others on this board, I replaced the right hand side "traction arm"
Sure enough, the bushing in the arm was damaged pictures arehere
After the arm was replaced, the vibration went away!
This DIY job took me about three hours.
Pictures are here: