'92 Steering Wheel Vibration

Hi. Yesterday, I fixed the strange sound from the bottom of the car by pulling out a plastic thing over the axis, now the problem is getting worse, when I drive the steering wheel starts to vibrate and when i turn left i hear a noise from the left side of the car. HELP! I need this car fixed asap. Thanks.

Reply to
fenix_jn

May be a bad CV (constant velocity) joint. The plastic piece you pulled out may be the boot that covers the CV joint. It usually cracks and comes off with age allowing the CV joint to be exposed. The exposed CV joint will then fail and cause the "clicking" noise that gets loudest when you turn. If the left side has failed, the right side most likely will do the same soon.

Reply to
garycarp

Ok, is that causing the steering wheel vibration? is it fixable?. Thanks

Reply to
fenix_jn

Another Question: Can I still driving?

Reply to