E46 Hardtop Leak

Hi , just got my hard top fitted, its a second hand unit I bought and had painted. It rained heavy today and the headlining at the drivers side front
corner is damp, plus it seems to creak and grown a bit. Can you adjust the catches at the front or is it the seals that want investigating.
That has to be the hardtop option for the convertable, right?