Going from hard top to soft top - got question

Hi all,

I'm taking the hard top off my 93 Wrangler and putting on a soft top. Been looking online for a good used soft top but all anyone's selling seems to be the tops with the half doors. I've got full doors on my jeep. So I'm sitting there wondering -- can I just use the top of the soft top and leave the half windows off, or will that be prone to leaking in the rain? Will that work all right?

Thanks all.

Reply to
Saigoncal1

I dont think there is a difference as long as the half windows have the same top design of your full doors. Both ronded not square?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Fisher

You need a Bestop with the full canvas doors. Thats what I have - just put the hard top back on yesterday.

Reply to
Desert YJ

Reply to
twaldron

Some soft tops are designed so the hard doors work, others only work with 'their' doors, not Jeep doors.

Mike

Saig>

Reply to
Mike Romain