e46 radio

Is the radio in my 2003 e46 coupe coded ? I have a Dension Ice Link for my iPod which involves disconnecting the radio - will I need to code it after
plugging back in, because the manual doesn't give any information on how to do this.
Thanks,
Rob.
No, should not be coded. I have a 2000 e46 sedan with the Bussines Radio/CD player and does not need code.

didn't need a code.
Rob
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:07:13 GMT, "Rob Hawes"

I know you don't have an X5 or X3, but check out this website:
http://www.x3world.com/forums.html
Go to the "Vendor Forum," and look for a thread started by "Tom G." He's an Ice>Link dealer, and his posts will have his phone number (here in the States). Or, you can send him an e-mail with any technical questions.
HTH.