E90 Spark Plug Changing

Looking at the picture in R&T review of the new 330, it appears that the engine is set back so that three cylinders are under the front cowling.
Is this correct?
Seems like it would be quite hard to change the spark plugs in this situation.
Anyone with a new E90 looked at this? Any other service issues on the simple stuff for us DIY'ers.
Frank

I've been seeing this trend on a few recent BMWs. Getting the valve cover off must be fun too!
only way is to remove the engine...
but thanks to the platinum ngk-sparkplugs you only need to do that every 100thousand kilometers :o)
ingo

You just *have* to be jokimg?

I use these anyway. Thank God I've got an e34.
JB