E90 wheels on an E36

Hi all,

Will E90 wheels work on my 94' E36. I am worried about rubbing.

Here are the specs of the new wheels w/ tires. They are stock wheels from a E90 with sports package.

17" x 8.0" front and 17" x 8.5" rear Double Spoke (style 161) light alloy wheels with 225/45VR17 front and 255/40VR17 rear

Thanks all.

Reply to
himal.b

I think they *might*. The wheels themselves have a lesser offset so they stick out more so likely that the rears will rub being that wide or you can get the arches rolled.

Reply to
adder1969

appreciate your help

Reply to