E90 wheels on an E36

Hi all,
Will E90 wheels work on my 94' E36. I am worried about rubbing.
Here are the specs of the new wheels w/ tires. They are stock wheels from a E90 with sports package.
17" x 8.0" front and 17" x 8.5" rear Double Spoke (style 161) light alloy wheels with 225/45VR17 front and 255/40VR17 rear
Thanks all.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I think they *might*. The wheels themselves have a lesser offset so they stick out more so likely that the rears will rub being that wide or you can get the arches rolled.

appreciate your help