Will these wheels work?

As much as is written on the subject I should feel confident enough to figure out an answer but I a bit shaky. Here goes; '04 CL 17" AMG wheels on my '92 300D?

JD

Reply to
JD

As long as the offsets are correct (or reasonably close) and the rolling diameter isn't too far off they should be fine.

For a more accurate answer we'd need to know the size and offset of the new wheels you intend to fit.

Reply to
Alan M

The offset is correct. You will need different tire though... depending on what size is on there.

Reply to
Tiger

Thanks!

JD

Reply to
JD

The '04 CL is the 215 body. The wheels use 14mm wheel bolts. The bolt holes are

14mm in diameter. Your 300D uses 12mm bolts.

The holes will be a little sloppy with the smaller bolts in them. Your choice......

Reply to
Karl