Front end alignment - what are you paying?

Just put new tires on our 2002 325. The car does not seem to track as well as it did before the tires were put on. I thought to have a front end alignment, but the dealer wants $250 (rip off!!) and is suggesting front
bushings also.. for another $600.. rip off #2.
Just interested in what you are paying for front end alignments?
Thanks
Scott

You've lost... that neewww tire feeeeeeeeeeling...
http://articles.mbz.org/tire/new /
Scott C wrote:

Actually, what you want/need is a 4 wheel alignment, and that generally costs between $75 and $100. The only tricky thing about BMW alignments is they specify that the car be "loaded" with a certain amount of weight in each of the seats before the alignment is checked / adjusted.
--
-Fred W

My dealer charged $190 about 18 months ago. You've probably already covered this, but have you checked the tire pressures? Check the plaque on your doorjamb - probably around 29 lbs. front and 33 rear when cold.
Tom K.