Front end alignment (99 civic)?

I just had my upper and lower ball joints replaced, can anyone tell me if it is necessary to take my civic in for a front end alignment? The car seems to drive fine, no pulling in either direction.

My car is a 99 civic SE, 4 door, with a 1.6L and ~200,00-Km's. Any advice is much appreciated.

TIA, Curt

Reply to
shawnews.wp.shawcable.net

Theoretically you can change a ball joint without disturbing the alignment geometry, but its more likely that it was already messed up due to the sloppy ball joints.

I guess if you really think it doesn't need it, wait a couple of thousand miles and check the front tires for unnatural wear, then decide based on what you see. Seems like a false economy compared to the price of a set of tires.

Reply to
E. Meyer

concur.

Reply to