Headlight upgrade, Thanks!

Thanks for the tip on installing the bulbs. Went to the parts store, plugged in my dremmel tool and had them installed in less than an hour including
focusing the beam a bit more respectful to oncoming traffic. Much better light. I also drove about 20 minutes in rainy conditions and no one flashed me thinkng my high beams were on.