help fixing the rear convertible window

I'm a furniture upholsterer. One of my customers asked if I would fix the rear window on her 1989 BMW 325i. It is cracked and discolored. It looks to
me like the rear window easily zips out and I can purchase a new one that zips in. Is it really as easy as it looks...or are there some snags involved?
--
Jc