Help! 900S Convertible top and rear window torn

OK, not really torn, but I noticed yesterday that the bottom part of the rear window of my '95 900S Convertible is totally separated from the convertible top.... what is the problem? there is a piece of flexible plastic that runs below it, and its separated from the window. Is this a simple glue on job? Winter is coming and i dont want to be running around like that.... Thanks in advance!

Reply to
bmw540