Help please - sony ericsson BT pairing

Hi, I know hat this is a long shot as the phone is quite new, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar to the following problem:
I tried to pair my new handset to the car Bluetooth system and it was immediately recognised. I went through the pairing sequence as I have done numerous times with my T610 and T630.
It said on screen 'Bluetooth connected', and then immediately 'Bluetooth disconnected'
This keeps happening.
Can anyone help diagnose this and possibly offer a solution, please?
TIA
Harry
sorry, forgot to mention that the phone is a K750i

Check that you have the latest phone firmware and latest BMW Bluetooth module in the car.

I had a similar issue with a K700i...
To get it to stay paired (and stay connected)with the car, I had to copy all the contacts to the SIM card from phone, then delete the contacts on the phones memory. Delete all txt messages, in sent , inbox and drafts. set the phone to use SIM card for address book... quirky little sucker, but it now works and stays connected!... at least this will do untill i either upgrade or swap the phone for a nokia or semans (both of which seam to work better than sony)..
Hope this helps....
Russ

???
DAS