Looking to sell E30 - place to list

I am looking to sell my car as my family has grown out of it. Makes me sad, I do very much enjoy it. Am wondering if anyone has reccomendations as to where to list it to reach those most interested. I know there are several bimmer boards out there, just don;t know which ones are best. Car is a '91

318is, ~130k miles, very very rust free, with just a couple of little dings. I am in the western half of upstate NY (Rochester area) if that matters any. Thanks
Reply to
M Warren

Craig's list.

Reply to