were to list

Where would be a good place to list a diesel golf for sale?

Reply to
Kafertoys

craigslist.org and its free!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Your local news paper or Crag's list.

Maybe even a sign on it in your drive way.

Reply to
sligoNoSPAMjoe

That's a problem, isn't it, since you've been banned from the Samba because of your basic dishonesty. Being a well-known thief has its drawbacks, yes?

Meanwhile, I'm buying and selling on TS like I usually do. It is one of the benefits of being honest. Maybe you should try it sometime.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

I buy and sell on the the samba all the time but it doesn't seem to be the place watercooled VW's .

I'll try craigslist thanks

Reply to
Kafertoys

Another lie.

Here is your profile on The Samba:

Last active date is October 31, 2006. This is when you were banned from The Samba for your thieving, lying ways.

Here is your feedback thread on The Samba:

A rather excellent testimony to your thieving, lying ways. Mario Gavazzi, aka "Vintage Werks Restoration" is a complete scam.

And if you actually are selling on the Samba using another ID, then you are acting as a coward, as usual, and abusing the service. Because they expressly said that they don't want you there, because you are a complete scumbag. Actually, if you are selling on the Samba, you are openly admitting to being dishonest, because you know that you have been banned from there.

So basically, yet one more time, you are telling everybody on this board that you are nothign but a low-life liar. Amazing how you do this with such regularity.

=A0

=A0

Reply to
Meyer

Did you think that I just might have had someone else list for me?

and because Evertte has never paid me for the original tray I sent him I give the person listing for me a % of the sale and not him.

as far as the lies posted about me it seems not one of the people including you or John c even owns a nice VW seems karma has cought up with them.

Reply to
Kafertoys

So you just admitted to dishonestly using The Samba against the admin's wishes, and you also in the same breath just accused Everett Barnes of stiffing you on a part - which absolutely, positively never happened. No way in hell, you lying scum.

But we'll leave that aside for a sec. How exactly do you call yourself an honest person and at the same time admit to sneaking aruond selling your crap on a site that expressly doesn't want you on it? How do you hold your head up in public, admitting to lying? How do you even call yourself a man? It weird how you've sunk so low you don't even know shame any more.

You are so going to the the shit completely beaten out of you. It is inconceivable that you can go on being who you are and have it not happen. And you will so richly deserve it.

=A0

Reply to
Meyer