Looking to sell my YJ hard top

I hope this is acceptable, if not, simply scream and shout and for sure I will NEVER do it again.

I have an 89 YJ hard top in the color grey that I no longer need. My wife finally broke down and gave me the go ahead to purchase a soft top (I know what you are thinking... but it is a good thing she tracks the money or I would be living IN my jeep).

I was thinking of posting this on ebay but have decided to make it available here first. I live in the Omaha Nebraska area, and I'm not quite sure how shipping would work. I'm inclined to say that I would leave the shipping up to the buyer. I can put images up tomorrow if there is any interest.

Thank-you.

Reply to
oorin

I went ahead and uploaded some images of my top... even though there isn't any interest :).

oorin