M3 2004 - is there a power (cigarette lighter) socket in the boot?

Hi,
I seem to remember taking the lining out of the boot on a 330ci a few years back and finding a cigarette lighter socket there, near the CD changer?
I wondered if there's such thing in the M3, I want to install my TomTom mobile GPS device and don't want it sat in the front of the car all the time!
Thanks
Daz