Peake R5/FCX-3 BMW E36 Europe codes

I received this Email from Peake about there R5/FCX-3. This is what they said.
Hi Our R5/FCX-3 should work just fine on your 1995 320i. And we have a special
manual for Euro Spec cars, so there are tables included that are not in our regular manual.
Does anyone have this special manual?
Mine came with the standard manual only.

A quick Google search turned up this ...
http://www.peakeresearch.com/manual.htm
It seems you can download the manuals ...
Had a looks at the manuals and the special list that is out in with the manual for Euro cars is not on there site. By all accounts it only went out with there new R5/FCX-3 to European countries.
If anyone has this list can they please send me a copy of the codes.
Thanks