Re: Carrey To Have 'Fun with Dick and Jane'

wrote:

You all have to get out more. ALL OF YOU! Seriously!
Oh, I don't know. This thread has given me more than a giggle or two.
DAS
"zerouali" < snipped-for-privacy@freeuk.com> wrote in message
news:dcq879$ut9$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk...
Don't worry DAS, Bee em is the usual where I am, but I thought mentioning another variant would cause the server to crash, half of the board to have a heart attack and possibly result in another war breaking out in a small country somewhere.
Thought I'd better keep it under my hat! ;-)

LoL.
news:dd4s4j$5dh$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...