Have fun ya feckers!!!

Take plenty of pics & next time I'll be there. Working all weekend this weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)

'We can take it'

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to work part-time you know...

Reply to
Mother

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother uttered the imortal words:

yep sad...someones got to drink this beer...bummer.

:0)

Lee D

-- Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam. Winston Churchill

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D

That's exactly what I'll tell the police when I fall asleep at the wheel! Now the 110 has gone I have no means of keeping myself awake at the wheel. The 110 kept you awake by proxy!

Only kidding, I love a challenge & this is a challenge! (not a G4 one!)

Serious, have fun fellas & anyone got a camera phone, send me some pics to

07790-771836 if you want! please, no sensible pictures!! I'll show 'em to the lads all weekend!

Oh you lucky bastys!

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

On or around Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

So much for the european working time directive, innit.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

It's my own busniess, if i dont do it no other fella will!

Reply to
/\/ / & E

subcontracting is nice! Pay someone else to do it (or atleast some of it) for you.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yeah, they then f*ck it all up & you have to sort it anyway!

Sub contract will be the death of this country.

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

It depends how much you subcontract it. I hate it when the job is totally left to somebody else who buggers it up - but get someone in to do a large proportion of the job and then you only need to do some of it yourself - leaving you free to do something better.

And make sure you're there at the end of it so that you know its finished properly.

Reply to
Tom Woods

To be honest we subbed the job out totally, but it turned out to be very much more complex than we thought & the subbies are not really up to the nitty gritty. Thye are now only doiung the cable runs, we are doing the special bits!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

That seems to be how it turns out here too.

Anybody can run a cable. It seems to take special skill to put the ends on it and plug in and set up the stuff using the cable.

Reply to
Tom Woods