Remember 'stuck at 130mph' ?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/5094840.stm

Yes, we remember, especially that it was posted on this newsgroup already earlier today and yesterday. It helps to also read this newsgroup, not just blindly post. :)
Pete
wrteo

just
Oh, hush my mouth. Sorry Pete. Didn't mean to cause offence or anything...
wrteo

was your finger stuck on send.............