remember

Hi All,,, Does anyone remember the Jeep commercial ,,(If you cant get there in a Jeep,,Maybe you shouldn't be going)..I think that was the best....96 cherokee country here,,4.0 auto,,gets me where I need to be,,,Be safe Ron.

Reply to
Ronald Gonichelis

My absolute favorite Jeep TV commercial was many, many years ago. It was probably in the late 1980's or early 1990's. The scene was on a forested road at the top of some mountain. A film crew had driven up to the top of this mountain for the filming of a TV commercial for a brand-X off road vehicle. Of course they drove up in Jeeps.

One of the head honchos for the brand-X auto maker said something to the effect that "this was the perfect spot for his TV commercial," but he couldn't figure out how he could get his vehicles up there to do the filming. Someone else on the crew said that there would be no problem. They would just use helicopters and fly his vehicles up there for the filming.

Everybody thought that was a great idea, and they all got into the Jeeps, and drove back down the mountain.

I was HILARIOUS!

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Reply to
Ronald Gonichelis

Yeah, I remember that one. It was pretty good...

Reply to
Billy Ray

I would love to see that commercial again. I wonder if is on the internet somewhere for download?

Tom

Reply to
mabar

If you find it, post it. I have enver seen it.

: > > One of the head honchos for the brand-X auto maker said something to the : > > effect that "this was the perfect spot for his TV commercial," but he : > > couldn't figure out how he could get his vehicles up there to do the : > > filming. Someone else on the crew said that there would be no problem. : > They : > > would just use helicopters and fly his vehicles up there for the : filming. : > >

: > > Everybody thought that was a great idea, and they all got into the : Jeeps, : > > and drove back down the mountain. : > >

: > > I was HILARIOUS! : > >

: > > >

: > >

: > >