Smell of melted plastic and no way to start.93/740i

During the driving was smell of plastic. After stop is no way to start engine. In air condition compressor area is lot of black plastic melted parts like thick folia. Where from could by this plastic? Why engine is not
starting? (Fuel pump is not running). All small fuses are OK. Please help.

Well obviously something has melted.
It could be some electrical or mechanical part or some foreign object (I got a plastic bag caught on the exhaust once - terrible smell, but no damage). Perhaps you left something under the bonnet (hood US), or some of the sound insulation foam has fallen off the underside.
Once it has all cooled down have a good look, perhaps you can work out what is missing. Starter [solenoid], fuel pump, ignition all sound possible.

George
after replacing stuck A/C compressor, hot engine wont start (only hot). How to read cods? Pushing 5 times pedal to the end is not working ? Do I have to unlock option of reading cods? Thanks for any help. George

Garbled.
Vapour lock, EMU damage, air inlet damage etc.