Spilled milk in boot - what a pong!

Page 2 of 2

Go to your local pet store and get a product called "Nature's Miracle". If they don't have that, ask for any enzymatic cleaner designed for pet stains.
I've used this stuff all over the house (I have a baby and a dog)...you soak it in to the stain, give it a good scrub to drive it down in the fibers, then let it dry. The enzymes basically eat the organic material (milk, in this case) and, voila, smell gone.
100% success rate so far, with no evidence of post-treatment staining.
Good luck! Tom.