Staring problem with BMW 520i year 1998 help please

HI i have BMW 52oI in lovely condition it goes well but has one problem which is annoying me can you help please If i get my car out of the garage and then switch it off straight away it will not start again my garage says
this is a problem with this model and it must be run for a while and not switched off straight away is this right it seems so silly please help sandrea
sandrea wrote:

It's not a problem with just that model. It is a problem with almost all fuel injected BMWs and many other fuel injected cars. So just don't do it. If you start the car, drive it.
--
-Fred W

He is right. The tendency is for the fuel line to get pressurised and when the engine is stopped it is still pressurised so next time the fuel pump won't switch on until the fuel line pressure is lowered.
As he said - drive it..................Varooooooooooooom

Correct. They all do that, ma'am. But knowing that just don't do it. ;-)
It will start if you use full throttle and churn until it does. But as soon as it catches lift off.
--
*Don't use no double negatives *