Help with newsgroup problem, please

I messed up my newsgroups. When I click on any post, it comes up saying "Message has not been downloaded" and "Outlook Express has not yet downloaded this message". It used to be all I had to do was click on the new post and it opened up so I could read it. I read almost all post to this newsgroup and it is a pain in the a-- to have to download each one, one at a time. Any help please..........

Reply to
Gregory Coats

If you're using the preview pane, go into Tools > Options > Read and make sure "Automatically download message when viewing in the Preview Pane" is checked. Also check your synchronization settings by clicking on your news server and then Settings.

-=weasel=-

Reply to
Weasel