weak car horn 2002 525i

hello, I've noticed that the car horn isn't very loud on bmw's. A honda crv has louder horn, ford mustang has louder horn.

Why is this?

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t

Honda owners are old and deaf?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You know what Dave - I can't remember the last time I had to use the horn to warn people of my presence - I usually run over them first then Toot!

All joking apart - Horns are a MUST on all BMWs as 99% of other road users either cannot see a BMW or are so jealous that they must try to demolish all BMWs within range of their own sheet metal.

Is this problem a BMW thing or do other makes of car make people angry and spiteful????????

Could start a new thread on this one?

Sir Hugh of Bognor

hsg