weak car horn 2002 525i

hello, I've noticed that the car horn isn't very loud on bmw's. A honda crv has louder horn, ford mustang has louder horn.
Why is this?
Oskar

Honda owners are old and deaf?
--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

You know what Dave - I can't remember the last time I had to use the horn to warn people of my presence - I usually run over them first then Toot!
All joking apart - Horns are a MUST on all BMWs as 99% of other road users either cannot see a BMW or are so jealous that they must try to demolish all BMWs within range of their own sheet metal.
Is this problem a BMW thing or do other makes of car make people angry and spiteful????????
Could start a new thread on this one?
Sir Hugh of Bognor