Car Horn

Hi All

I bought an e200 (2000 model) recently and yesterday I wanted to use the horn for the first time but I discovered it was not working!! I thought it might be from the fuse and tried to look for a horn fuse but could not find one. I tried to clean the connection to the hord itself but still no luck.

Any ideas!! :-(

Reply to
Dana

You're on the right track... Find the fuse.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Dana stelde de volgende uitleg voor :

did you find the fuse-box already? in your car there are 3 places where fuse-boxes are situated first one is under the hood second one is under the rear seat, near the battery third one, almost nobody knows that, is on the left side of the dashboard at the side that is i hope you understand what i mean, my english is not so good, i am from holland if you do not know where to find the third fuse-bos please contact me and i will send you a picture

greetings

Theo

Reply to
Theo