WTB //M1 in UK/europe

Not me alas, I'd love one but my fiance says I'm not allowed to sell the children :-(
A friend is seriously seeking to buy an //M1. He's based in Aberdeen but
clearly he'll travel to collect the right car. Money waiting as they say ;-) So if you have any tips on finding one let me know.
Here's hoping I get a shot of it......
He has a collection of //M cars and is looking to complete it.
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

Looking to complete his collection of M cars?
He has my envy.
-Russ.
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

*What* a collection that must be. I'll bet he hasn't got any kids.
JB
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

If he does, what do you suppose they drove as their first cars?
-Russ.
John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland

any M-series I 'd ever have. The sheer thought of my teenager son ranting an M6 (my dreamcar) round with his mates, just gives me the shudders.
JB

This is the UK, probably a VW Polo! Insurance on anything nice is very very silly if you're under 21.

Probably not, I wonder if I'm too old to be adopted......
FOR SALE : One soul for one M1.

would you accept limbs or kidneys as a deposit?
JB
John Burns wrote:

Fiance? Hell man, you aren't even married yet... sell the little bastards and buy the M1. I know I would, but mine are too old and I can't catch them anymore...

Clearly. How many M1s do you suppose there are in Aberdeen?
>Money waiting as they say
Good thing. And he'll need some stout bags to carry it all in.

Best bet may be the Dupont Registry?
-Fred W damn... wish I were in that poor bugger's shoes.

I've never even seen one in the flesh. But my hallway has a 4'x3' cutaway poster of one :-)

About 50k GBP.
"John Burns" snipped-for-privacy@unixnerd.demon.co.uk wrote in message

http://www.fa-automobile.com/detail_vente.php?id &vU3
125,000 EUR = 150,000 US$ = 83,000 GBP
www.classicdriver.com have two for sale. One in Germany for 69,000 GBP and one in Holland that's POA.
And on the left side of the pond, http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-14875165/2000/bmw/m1/bloomfield-hills/mi for US$119,000
Grant wrote:

http://www.automart.com/vehicledetail/adid-14875165/2000/bmw/m1/bloomfield-hills/mi for US$119,000

Ohhhh, my god. That is beautiful. Time to search the sofa cushions for a spare $119k...
-Fred W

I just made a test and looked at mobile.de, I searched for "Manufacturer BMW" and "Model M1", and I got some 95 results. Most of them are quite ordinary cars, but the most expensive six or seven cars of theis selection were true M1 coupes. Prices asked vay from 90.000 up to 135.000 Euro
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance