2000SE: Code P0155? Not in manual

Hi All,

I have a 2000 SE that is showing the SES light. Took it to Autozone to get the ODBII scanner output. The code read out as P0155. The scanner indicated that this is for one of the heated O2 sensors.

I have the service manual, and there is not entry for P0155. There is a P0154 and P0158. These are both related to the O2 sensors.

I am just wondering if anyone else has seen this code? Did I just get a wrong code from the reader at Autozone or is the code somewhere else in the manual that I am not finding?

I will likely just do both the 154 and 158 diagnostic procedures to see if one of them is bad, but I wanted to throw this out there to see if the group had any insight.

Thanks, Len

Reply to
Len Rauth

Check your manual again -- it's listed with code P0135. P0155 is the front O2 sensor on bank #2 (P0135 is bank #1). It's the one with the blue connector.

Len Rauth wrote:

Reply to
Dan

Dan wrote in news:ELudne8 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Dan,

Thanks. I guess when I RTFM, I should do it a little more slowly.

Len

Reply to
Len Rauth

Len Rauth wrote in news:Xns94CB563327EEBbuckyeeREMOVETHISsbc@207.115.63.158:

Dan,

I checked my manual again, and I find no reference to 135 or 155. I have the PDF version. I am looking in the EC section. There are 134 and 154, but n o135, 155. Should I be looking in another section?

Thanks, Len

Reply to
Len Rauth

That's weird. It's in mine -- pages EC-239 thru EC-245. The title is "DTC P0135 (BANK 1), P0155 (BANK 2) HO2S1 HEATER (FRONT)". I also have the PDF version, July 2000 edition, revised December 2000.

Reply to
Dan