i'm in love

andy

i know its worrying

theres me went from uber chav cavaliers to some fine sensible cars in a matter of a few month

Reply to
Rob

i think Rob has discovered something called taste :)

Reply to
Rob

that's sooooooo cool i want!

love black cars with black spokedwith a chrome rim wheels MMMM pimped!

Reply to
Vamp

ARRRRRGHH. Vamp, nooooooooooooooo !

Yet another reasonably nice automobile rendered completely unlikeable :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

oh shut up for once you old git, you still think 15 inch alloys are to big :)

Reply to
Vamp

Why, what you going to do; come and perm my hair ? :)

I think they are "to big" what ? I didn't even know you could "big" with an alloy.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

you can get a big alloy, now gimmie you're mullet and i'll get me perm shit ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Give me you are a mullet... ?

Ok then; "you are a mullet".

I think I'm going to have to resort to using Google Language Tools for most of this thread...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

"it, ,your, up, shove and ass" see what google says bout that!

Reply to
Vamp

Thats a B6 that like mine :)

Reply to
Ronny

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

When I last checked the reference it said something along the lines of

"Taking it up the ass - this is standard behaviour for Essex based BMW drivers"

Reply to
Pete M

I'm sensing a North South divide going on here.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Soft southern shites

Reply to