89 Coupe Deville Questions, help please?

I have a 1989 4.5 FWD DeVille with 85,000 miles. The car has been very well cared for through the years. Is there a timng chain in this car? Does it have to be changed?
Thanks for the help- Chuck, NJ
I would think if the car was well cared for it wouldn't need a timing chain. A serpentine belt should be changed around 60,000 miles. And coolant change about every couple of years. The coolant change should include the sealant "pills" to insure there wouldn't be any seepage into the oil pan.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA

the life of the vehicle and is not a maintenance item.
For email remove "_no_spam_"