bestbidmotors.com

On November 1st 2007 www.bestbidmotors.com will feature 700,000 new and used vehicles. Making it one of the largest auction sites on the web.
Come to www.bestbidmotors.com and register today.
10 thousand prefered dealers all across the country will be featured on the site here is the press release.
Do these dealers charge Processing fees? Do they offer any advantage over private sales like Craigs List? Looks like eBay except for all dealers. Does Prefered dealer mean they paid for the service? How much profit do they make on each sale?

any other links?
I would not buy from a dealer. In my opinion they all need to go out and get a real job and stop trying to steal hard earned money from working people. At least Craigs List seperates the good from the bad.You know you can search for cars under private owners and seperately for dealers. Or both if you want to. Thats: http://www.craigslist.org Look on the right side and you will be able to find any state in which to look for a private owned car............................. THATS: http://www.craigslist.org

Private sellers Might screw you but with dealers it's a sure thing.

"

Not if you know your stuff.

If you know your stuff, you don't need any dealer to sell you a car. I do not have a web site that I have to kiss anybodys butt to hope it works. This is not a new concept I believe eBay already has the market cornered. thats: http://www.ebay.com

Cornered? Is that the american way to have a market cornered Nobody is kissing anyones butt I have tried to sell my car on ebaymotors After 60 bucks for 1 week and no bids I said time for a change and I made one. You want to list your car for one week on www.bestbidmotors.com all ya need is 7.00 If you get no bids you lose 1 dollar per day. No big deal.

Sold your soul to the car dealer devil did you.