new camry 2007

The reviews the are excellent in the major car mags. Test drove an SE v6, it's much improved over my 2002 SE v6 (in terms of handling, power, ergonomics, however, the trunk seems smaller)

It's nice to look at though Toyota should not have hired the Hyundai Sonata designer. Especially from the back they look alike, the front is quite similar too.

param wrote:

Reply to
Tom

I always suggest waiting a while for a totally new model to work its bugs out. Two months after its introduction, some of the new transmissions were skipping gears and Toyota calls it a minor problem without releasing any details.

A transmissi> How good is this model

Reply to
johngdole

Were do you read about changes in cars between year models like between camry 2006 and camry 2007 ?

BTW - would they do "end of the model year" for camry 2007 in 2006? Isn't too early to release next-year model before even summer started the previous year? Sounds silly... why are they calling it 2007... ???

Reply to
Pszemol