Tween October & November

The last of the 90 degree days was today. I hope it doesn't get too cold, too fast. Day time highs under 50 are too cold. Brrr

The tarantula are beginning to make there early morning desert courtship jaunts, and the widows are setting up there random webs everywhere.

October is Distributor Month and it's coming to an end quickly. So be sure to get your stock and favorite disty all set up with one set of electronic points and another traditional.

November is Carburetor Month, a good time to tighten up all the hoses, check the linkages, choke operation (or failure) will become more apparent as the mercury dips lower. Why not pick up a clean refurbished or project carburetor (and kit) and build-up a clean spare, swap with your summer dirty ole carb and get it in shape for a hot swap spare.

My next project is swapping the cracked windscreen on Jerry with a clean JY pull and Wolfsburg west finest rubber... Ought o get a case of beer and heard to the Saturday night VW meet at del taco and have the kids swap it :-0..

Marco

Many exact years of carbs & disty for your ACVW.. on ebay

Marc H.Popek

Dmna Marco!...........Y'all Still have Del Taco????

That Heap of bad Mex? food went away here when I was a teen...............That name is still in me brain though.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Del Taco, may very well wind up ruling the free world. it is "poop & scope Mexican" "or "box Mexican". Much better Mom n Pop places, the VW Saturday night group meets at DT, still....................... Las Vegas,

Brrrrrrrrr Just turned cold

Reply to
Marc H.Popek