Need a starter for my 1953 Series 62 (12v)

Any ideas where I can find a working starter for my '53 Series 62 sedan? (All Caddies are 12v from '53 on, BTW.)
Links to cheap/quality rebuiders would be helpful as well. (In Michigan a
bonus!) The guys around here just look at mine and say "no". Dunno why... a starter should be a starter, right?
Getting a little tired of just looking at it... and the driving season is going to be over before long!
Thanks for any help.
~~R.Banks