Seville 81 368 8-6-4 ecm eprom source ?

Hello,

I am new on this news group, I own a 81 seville with the 368 8-6-4 and the problem is :

The engine doesn't start. When I try to enter in the diagnostic mode, the display shows ".." and stay on. Reading the DFI chart #1 from the shop manual, the culprit is "faulty ECM or faulty EPROM. On my ECM the label is gone , but after an inquiry I know I can use an EOM

1225120. So I can replace the ECM. But as I can't discrimante between ECM and EPROMs I would replace also the two EPROM. The problem is since today I am not able to locate an EPROM source. Here under the whole information I have about :

VIN : 1G6AS6990BE696709 EPROM transparent socket DELCO 7977FT N° 326553 EPROM green socket DELCO 7978FT N°326957 NB : I Think it is an export version (?) because the car is labelled "GM FRANCE"

Thanks for your help, I am a little bit desperate. I hope my english is understandable.....

Reply to
Seville81