1982 Complet Dual cross fire injection

This add is for a complete dual cross fire injection system for a 1982 305 z28 or the Indy pace car as they both have the same engine. If you are looking to keep you car original, or bring it back to original I have all the parts

Injectors Intake Distributor Throttled cable Ram air hood scoops Dual air cleaner, with filters.

I will only sell as a package not individual parts.

You can call 613-834-7493

Reply to
Anthony Campbell