1982 Complet Dual cross fire injection

This add is for a complete dual cross fire injection system for a 1982 305 z28 or the Indy pace car as they both have the same engine. If you are looking to keep you car original, or bring it back to original I have all
the parts
Injectors Intake Distributor Throttled cable Ram air hood scoops Dual air cleaner, with filters.
I will only sell as a package not individual parts.
You can call 613-834-7493