67 head light doors

sometimes the doors open but will not close by themselves. I hear the relay click but nothing. They were fine but now do not work well. I can get them to open if I play with them.
How are they wired? Any Ideas.
Or what repair guide would you say is best?
Thanks in advanced.
67 RS Convertable
Scott

points. Try taking apart all plugs, cleaning the terminals, and putting back together with the (I think it's called) Dielectric grease to keep corrosion out.